British Gas, O2, EE: harnessing customer insight
The live studio event streamed to your desk…
Understanding and influencing customer behaviour is the bedrock of marketing – but the challenge for marketers is how to gain this insight and put it into action most effectively.
Marketing Magazine’s live debate, featuring marketing leaders and innovators from British Gas, EE, IBM and O2, draws on case studies from within energy/utilities and telco/media – markets that both share an amazing opportunity (generating a huge volume of customer data) and also a major challenge (how to use it to best effect).
- Leverage behavioural insights to reduce churn
- Grow your customer base
- Consistently deliver a standout experience for your end-users
- Maximise ROI through a differentiated customer experience
- This exclusive, highly interactive session will be laser-focussed on the issues likely to make the most difference to your day job
- Take the opportunity to grill our vastly experienced panellists as they answer the questions posed by you – the audience
- Network with like-minded peers from the senior hand-picked audience who share the same challenges
- Watch the debate online for free and pre-submit your questions via our live stream and twitter chat
- By attending or watching online, receive free access to our exclusive content hub
Telco and Media
In today’s brave new world of digital services, CSPs must differentiate themselves from their rapidly-expanding pool of large, agile and well-funded competitors. Service providers have a wealth of data about customers that can be married with external data sources driving new insights and maximising customer impact.
Register to discover how predictive analytics can be used to make real-time contextual offers, so that marketing efforts can be focused on the right customers at the right time, via their channel of choice.
Energy and Utilities
In a deregulated and newly competitive environment, winning and retaining customers is critical. Companies must deliver safe, reliable, affordable and sustainable energy – and interact with customers in increasingly sophisticated ways.
Smart grid and smart meter projects generate large volumes of information that can be combined with external data sources to provide insight into customer behaviour. These analytics-driven processes give energy companies the tools to increase responsiveness, reduce operational costs and improve energy demand management. Register now to discover more.
Have You Harnessed The Power Of Customer Insight?
Understanding and influencing customer behaviour is the bedrock of marketing – but the challenge for CMOs and Heads of Marketing is how to gain this insight and put it into action most effectively.
Here at Marketing Magazine, we want to know how you are developing a customer-centric approach.
We appreciate you’re busy at the best of times, so as a thank you we will:
- Send you the top level results of the survey
- Enter you into a prize draw to win a Samsung Tab 2*
- Invite you to the live stream of our Question Time style debate – more information at BigQuestionsLive.com.
*Terms and conditions apply. In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, view these click here. Entries close 11:59pm 31st December 2015.